When it comes time to sell your home you want the best price and the most favorable terms. There are countless marketing choices, legalities and details that go into a sale. We’re here to work with you through the entire process.
When we market your property you receive our customized approach, personalized just for you. We will support you in all facets of marketing from preparing your house to sell, to creating printed material, live video and internet advertising.
Here are the many benefits you receive when working with us.
- We know the market and will assist you in setting the right price.
- We also know what buyers’ want and the monetary motivation that will encourage the sale.
- We are members of the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that enables us to present detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents helping buyers.
- Along with the MLS, we work together with other agents on a regular basis. We exchange information about new properties and fit enthusiastic buyers with the appropriate homes.
- We will increase the amount of qualified buyers for your home. Coldwell Banker’s national referral system gives us access to the sizeable number of people who move each year.
- We know how to swiftly separate the qualified buyers from the unqualified. Your home is shown only to serious buyers, which saves you time and helps to ensure that an offer will turn into a closed sale.
Choosing our full-service will benefit you with:
- Our Success – Our listings consistently sell for a higher average sales price those of our competitors.
- Our Guarantees – Coldwell Banker Bain offers unique guarantees that cover our professional real estate.
- Our Knowledge – Coldwell Banker Bain brokers have superior knowledge of contracts and the sales process with our ongoing, up-to-date training opportunities.
- Our Support – All Coldwell Banker Bain Principal Managing Brokers are committed to being available to their brokers and clients to help on difficult transactions, even on nights and weekends.
- Our Scope – Of the top-producing firms in our region, Coldwell Banker Bain is the only internationally-affiliated real estate company providing you a vast network of resources and buyers.
- Our Internet Presence – Coldwell Banker Bain provides maximum exposure for your property on the Internet and the mobile web.
- Our Resources – Coldwell Banker Bain has the risk management tools to re-solve any issues that may arise between negotiating parties.
Tips for Sellers
The key to selling your home quickly and at the right price is in preparing it appropriately. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Cut and edge grass.
- Trim hedges and weed gardens.
- Give your home a thorough cleaning.
- Oil door hinges, tighten door knobs.
- Have carpets professionally cleaned, or replaced if damaged.
- Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Repair defective light switches.
- Get rid of clutter both inside and out.
- Paint, fix or wash railings, steps, storm windows, screens and doors.
- Clean out the gutters.
- Wash the windows.
- Tidy up the garage.
- Paint, wash and fix garage doors and windows.
- Keep pets out of the house. Either take them with you or keep them penned in the yard or garage.
- Put away items in the yard like garden tools, bicycles and toys.
- Make sure your home is well lit.
- Open shades and curtains to let in light.
- Remove clutter from tables and shelves. Less clutter creates the illusion of a larger space.
- Keep money, prescription drugs, and other valuables, out of view.
- Add a ground up lemon to the garbage disposal to give the kitchen a fresh smell.
- Light a fire in the fireplace to create a comfortable ambiance.
- Keep radios and TVs off, or on a low volume.